The latest stable release:
- Binary release, including documentation and all required third-party libraries.
- Source code and documentation for AFC in .jar files. Makes attaching source and doc in IDEs simple.
- Complete source code for AFC, including tests and examples. Needs external tools to run (see below). Setup instructions are here.
- Most of the external tools required to build an AFC distribution in a single download. It’s OK if the version here is less than the others.
- License Information
- Background on AFC’s dual licensing (commercial and GPL).
- Release Notes
- Release notes for all versions of AFC. We follow the regime of trying not to break existing code for x.y.z (z > 1) releases, while we do occasionally have API changes for x.y.0 releases. We try not to break compiled engine compatibility anymore at all.
- Older Versions
- Download links to older versions.
- Source Code Repositories
- Lists the available Mercurial source code repositories.
- About Abacus
- Background on Abacus Research AG, the company behind AFC.