Contributing to AFC
Thank you! We appreciate all contributions. Here are some easy ideas on how you can help:
- Participate in the public discussion forum
- This is the easiest way to help others.
- Extend or fix errors in the wiki
- Adding a page on how you solved a particular problem or worked around a bug can be very helpful to others.
- Submit bug reports
- Reports that are easily reproducible are especially helpful for us. So a good bug report is usually accompanied by a spreadsheet file or a code snippet showcasing the problem.
Contributing Code Or Documentation
- Developer Documentation
- There is extensive documentation on working with AFC’s code and documentation source, including setup of the development environment. We have tried particularly hard to make implementing missing spreadsheet functions straightforward.
- Granting Of Rights
- As AFC is a dual-licensed product, Abacus needs sufficient rights to your contributions in order to integrate them. Here we tell you what these rights are, and how you grant them.
- Peter’s Journal
- Peter Arrenbrecht’s rather unstructured journal regarding the development of AFC. I use it to keep track of ideas, goals and discussion notes.